We’re looking for acute care nurses to join our team!
Main Line Health nursing is an innovative leader in collaborative, patient-centered care, dynamic work cultures, evidence-based practice and value-driven outcomes. And we want you to join our team!
Main Line Health, the most comprehensive health system serving Philadelphia’s suburbs, is seeking talented and compassionate acute care nurses to join our Magnet®-designated nursing team. Our expansive, integrated health system offers a world of opportunity where every nurse is empowered to do a world of good.
We currently have shifts available to meet your needs. Whether you’d like to work weekday, weekend, full-time, part-time, per diem, day or night shift, we have opportunities available in these clinical settings:
- Emergency room
- Operating room
Here, our culture of compassion sets our tone, respect for each other sets us apart and inclusivity sets us up so we can bring the best out in one another.
We have opportunities across our entire system to suit your scheduling needs and we offer exceptional full-time benefits, including:
- $6,000 per year in tuition reimbursement and student loan assistance
- Pension plan (guaranteed income for life)
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching funds
- Up to six weeks of paid time off annually; flexible PTO plan available for incentive plan eligible roles
- Paid parental leave
- Back-up childcare and elder care
- Opportunities for internal mobility and advancement
- Free parking, saving you thousands of dollars annually
- Add up to 3.8% more to your paycheck with no city wage tax
- Self-scheduling options
Why should you join the Main Line Health family?
Autonomy: Our nurses are encouraged and expected to be proactive for their patients in an environment that encourages critical thinking, decision making and professional growth.
Continuing education and career development: Our nurses are encouraged to further their knowledge and training, develop new skills and keep abreast of the rapid and dynamic changes taking place in the health care industry. There are many opportunities to increase responsibilities and move into various leadership and management roles.
Collaborative culture: Our culture is grounded in diversity, respect and inclusion. We take an unwavering stand for safety for our patients and staff.